What is Larta?
Larta Institute is a mission-driven innovation accelerator that provides a runway of success for world-changing ideas in food and agriculture, energy, and life sciences. We give promising scientists and entrepreneurs the tools they need to “feed, fuel, and heal” the world. As a world-class accelerator, Larta Institute’s mission is to uncover solutions that improve the lives of people throughout the world. For over 25 years, we have supported entrepreneurs around the world, helping them bring their life-changing products to a constantly evolving marketplace.
At Larta, we are…
Lifelong Learners and Leaders
Ambitious and Adaptable
Resourceful and Respectful
Team Players and Trustworthy
Altruistic and Accountable
What will you do?
As Supply Chain Coordinator, you will support the conceptualization, preparation and management of the supply chain process for services & offerings that extend Larta’s brand to new and existing clients. You will be responsible for creating a structured end-to-end supply chain process and all related contracts and compliance as well as providing oversight oversight of the day-to-day supply chain process. This role will also proactively identify opportunities to increase vendor engagement, improve processes and conduct savings opportunity analyses.
What would my day look like?
- Conduct needs assessments with internal business partners.
- Identify vendors to support organizational initiatives in the Larta practice areas of Energy, Life Sciences and Sustainability in accordance with vendor engagement guidelines.
- Create vendor selection and onboarding process, obtain all documentation and perform new vendor profile set-up.
- Prepare and review bids, proposals, vendor service agreements and contracts.
- Anticipates and mitigates contractual issues.
- Onboard and train new vendors according to contractual guidelines and Vendor Code of Conduct.
- Develop and implement an efficient system of documentation for the department and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Maintain the ongoing integrity of the vendor database, continuously update vendor information and availability.
- Establish strategic partnerships and resolve any conflicts.
- Ensure that contract due diligence and risk assessments are completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct market and vendor research to derive market insights and aid sourcing strategies and contract negotiations.
- Identify gaps in vendor database.
- Coordinate system enhancements and process improvements resulting in savings and associated efficiencies.
- Additional duties as assigned
What skills and experience does Larta require?
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in business administration, economics, or any other business-related field).
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain, procurement or vendor management. Contract compliance experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills:
- Highly proficient in Office 365, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to articulate Larta’s offering and relevance to a wide variety of audiences
- Creative problem solver with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work well under pressure and simultaneously manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in technology, innovation and entrepreneurship preferred
Salary range: $58,000-$65,000
*Commensurate with experience
Employment Status: Exempt
What we offer!
Larta offers a competitive and attractive compensation and benefits package, as follows:
- Full-time employment with a growing company committed to job stability and personal growth
- Opportunities dedicated to personal and professional development
- Annual performance bonus potential
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Office closes last week of each year
- Health insurance coverage, with low employee premium contribution.
- 401(k) with employer match after 9 months of employment
- Subsidized parking or transportation
- Monthly reimbursement on data package (home/mobile)
How to Apply
Please send a customized cover letter outlining your background and suitability for this position with Larta Institute and a resume highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit with the following subject line: Larta Supply Chain Coordinator Opportunity.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion
Larta Institute is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of Larta’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Larta Institute is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination as defined by both California and federal laws.