With the Ag Innovation Showcase right around the corner, we wanted to bring to your attention to six exciting things happening at the premier ag event in the U.S.
- Opening keynote with Adrian Percy, Bayer Crop Science
Adrian Percy, Head of Research and Development of Bayer AG, Crop Science will deliver the opening keynote, Shaping the Future of Farming Through Innovation & Collaboration.
- Innovations from around the world
This year, eight companies from three countries will present on the mainstage in the AT&T Auditorium. These companies address issues from benficials and biologics to disease detection and food contamination prevention and big data.
- Argentina: Beeflow, Farmin
- Canada: BeeVectoring, NovaBind Livestock Therapeutics, Renix, and SomaDetect
- France: iVache and Sencrop
- Machine learning and AI is on the front burner at The Showcase
Machine Learning is a hot topic at the Showcase this year. Two spotlights dedicated to machine learning and three companies with innovative technologies in machine learning put this topic up front and center.
- Spotlight: Data and Machine Learning in the Great Outdoors
- Spotlight: Data and Machine Learning Inside the Bubble
- Showcase: Visual Farms, LLC
- Showcase: SomaDetect
- Special Content Session (Canada): Motorleaf
- More diversity in the presenting companies
Gender diversity has been on a steady rise over the last two years at Ag Showcase. More women are representing ag’s most cutting edge technologies. This year, twelve women-led companies (defined as having a female Founder, CEO, or in the C-Suite) will present at the Showcase, compared to nine last year. With new research from Harvard Business Review that says diverse teams lead to more successful startups, you’ll want to keep an eye on the list of women-led companies presenting at 17AIS this year:
- 3Bar Biologics
- Aspire Food Group
- Bugeater Foods
- Climate Forecast Applications Network
- Compact Membrane Systems
- New West Genetics
- NovoBind Livestock Therapeutics
- Visual Farms
- Connecting with people just got easier with the LartaLink app
Conference organizers, Larta Institute, just launched the app of their online meeting scheduler, LartaLink, making it easier for conference attendees to connect and meet with innovators, influencers, potential partners and investors. If you are a registered, download the app and start shaping your conference calendar today.
- Registration was supposed to close August 31st, but we are SOLD OUT!